Creed Fitness 101Build a foundational understanding of exercise, nutrition, and mindset.
NEXT CLASS STARTS JANUARY 15, 2018
REGISTRATION OPEN AND 25% OFF!
Dear Results Seeker,
Over 3 weeks, I will walk you step-by-step through the secrets of getting WAY more out of your workouts and achieving goals you never thought were possible.
Here’s how Creed Fitness 101 works: you commit to 3 workouts/week at Creed for 3 weeks and in turn, get your mind blown with what you will accomplish in such a short time by working out HARD with PERFECT form.
I will confidently make you 3 promises:
- These workouts will be the most effective workouts you’ve ever done.
- You will have fun, enjoy the camaraderie, and become a part of our team atmosphere.
- You might miss out unless you act now – Creed 101 tends to fill up quickly as there is limited space.
To your fitness success,
Clint Watson, Owner
JANUARY 15, 2018 CLASS INFORMATION
Our next Creed 101 class will start on Monday, January 15, 2018 and continue 3 times per week for 3 weeks (Jan 15 – Feb 1). Don’t miss out on being one of twenty four people who register to see RESULTS. We guarantee all 101 graduates will see results in just three weeks: bodyfat loss, increased energy, and more strength.
Cost for our life-changing 3-week program is $199.95 and registration will open soon! Creed 101 is your chance to gain momentum and join our dynamic community.
MORNING CLASS (6:00AM): Monday/Tuesday/Thursday
EVENING CLASS (6:30PM): Monday/Tuesday/Thursday
What is Creed 101? | Functional Fitness Training
- In Creed 101, you’ll gain access to all the tools you need to meet and even exceed your fitness goals! What we teach isn’t a bunch of theory, it’s high intensity (we’ll talk about what that means), it’s fast paced, and it’s all about getting solid results.
- We will work with you to build a foundation understanding of exercise and nutrition. If you already have some of this knowledge that’s great, but remember, knowledge is not power. ACTION is power. Our coaching team will show you the most effective way to get fit and it does not involve starving yourself, starting some over-hyped fad diet, or spending hours bored out of your brains on an elliptical.
- People love Creed Fitness 101 because it’s a perfect class to get started at Creed. Let us be honest with you – the workouts are hard, but we limit the class size to 12 people with 2 coaches per class. Also, every exercise movement is scalable for people with injuries or who are in very low levels of fitness.
“Creed 101 was one of the most worthwhile things I’ve done in a long time. I didn’t want to admit how out of shape I actually was, and Creed 101 really showed me the truth.
When I realized where I actually was with my fitness, it really lit a fire under me to stop making excuses and to finally make a change.”Joey Wilson
“I started the classes extremely unconfident in my ability but immediately found an environment that was focused on teaching and coaching; and where the coaches were actually FOR me. I felt safe at Creed. At the end, I found a community of friends, a place I trusted and felt invested in — and I saw great results! If you are on the fence about Creed, or fitness in general, the Creed 101 class is worth a try. You won’t regret it!”Alison Rice
“Creed 101 gives you the confidence and the building blocks to not only continue on with the standard Creed workouts, but to also believe in your ability to change your daily habits for the better. I took things away from each class that benefit me at Creed and in my everyday life.”Danny Bryant